Thank You for Participating with EnergySmart Grocer
EnergySmart Grocer is run on behalf of Central Lincoln PUD, Chelan PUD, City of Port Angeles PUD, Clallam County PUD and Grays Harbor PUD. As a participating utility, you receive credit for services provided by the program. These services focus on delivering energy-saving solutions to your customers, primarily in the areas of refrigeration and lighting. Examples include:
- Refrigeration Controls (Anti-Sweat Heat Controls)
- LED Case Lighting for Coolers and Freezers
- T12/T8 to LED Retrofits
- Walk-In/Case — Shaded Pole to ECM
- HVAC controls and upgrades
No-Cost Energy Audits for Your Customers
EnergySmart Grocer provides no-cost energy audits to grocers and other commercial businesses in your territory. If one of your customers would like to schedule an audit, we can be reached
at 1.800.230.9420 or [email protected].
A skilled energy analyst will perform the audit, and will deliver a customized energy and cost-saving action plan highlighting the specific areas where that business can save. Information on available rebates will also be provided, along with contractor recommendation if needed.
Experience and Expertise at Your Service
The EnergySmart Grocer Program boasts in-house engineering expertise to facilitate projects, and has nearly a decade of experience managing relationships with key stakeholders within the industry. This strong foundation provides a number of benefits to participating utilities:
- By maintaining a solid reputation with lighting and refrigeration manufacturers, the engineering team is at the forefront of new energy-saving technology.
- We have an exclusive tool called GrocerSmart that models specific kWh savings for energy efficiency measures.
- The program is a top energy-efficiency consultant for independent grocers and national chains across the West Coast.
- EnergySmart Grocer has established industry relationships with contractors who provide quality services and with suppliers and manufacturers who service the market.
- The program handles administrative tasks such as rebate processing and managing the reporting documents for federal guidelines.
Need to Get In Touch?
Contact EnergySmart Grocer at 1.800.230.9420
or email [email protected].