Prospective Utilities: Reach Out and Meet Your
Energy Efficiency Goals
As a utility you have energy efficiency goals to meet, whether you're public or private, large or small. The EnergySmart Grocer Program streamlines the process involved in achieving these goals, and returns the results your regulators demand.
EnergySmart Grocer specifically targets energy-saving opportunities in the areas of refrigeration and lighting. Our experience in this arena is second to none, and the relationships weve formed within the market set us apart from the competition. Plus, because we operate on behalf of the utilities that partner with us, you'll receive credit for these services as a participating utility.
When you collaborate with EnergySmart Grocer, we'll use a consultative approach to develop trusting relationships with your clients, while our deep industry relationships provide us with the resources to deliver substantial and persistent energy savings.
EnergySmart Grocer provides:
- Full-service, turnkey energy-efficiency programs
- Fully-trained field and back-end support staff
- In-house engineering for technical consultation
- Trade Ally training on existing and emerging technologies
- Customer service support for your customers
- Comprehensive marketing materials, programs and promotions
- Rebate application assistance and processing
- Experience integrating with existing energy-efficiency portfolios
You'll also have access to data provided by GrocerSmart, our proprietary software program developed to quantify energy-saving opportunities during store audits. GrocerSmart uses Department of Energy calculations to ensure projected energy savings are accurate and realistic, and is vetted by both California and Pacific NW utility groups.
Take charge and meet your energy efficiency goals. Contact us at
or email us today to learn more about collaborating with EnergySmart Grocer.