Let’s Save You Some Money on Energy-Efficient Equipment
The EnergySmart Grocer Program offers more than 40 rebates for a wide variety of equipment upgrades and retrofits. These rebates offset a portion of your equipment costs, in some cases up to 100 percent, so you can make smart energy-efficient choices without emptying your wallet.
Central Lincoln PUD Forms
Chelan PUD Forms
Clark Public Utilities Forms
Grant PUD Forms
Lakeview Light & Power Forms
Snohomish County PUD Forms
Tacoma Power Forms
Getting cash back for energy-efficient equipment takes three simple steps:
- Step 1: Qualify
- Contact EnergySmart Grocer to determine if you qualify for participation in the program.
- Review the Rebate Worksheet for a list of available technology solutions and rebates.
- Review the Terms & Conditions to see our specific requirements for qualified equipment rebates.
- Step 2: Apply
- Obtain the Rebate Application.
- Fill out and mail to:
100 SW Main St., Suite 1500
Portland, OR 97204
or fax to 503.296.5899
- Step 3: Save
- Receive your rebate check in the mail and enjoy monthly energy savings.
Our skilled on-site Account Managers are available to provide guidance on energy-saving opportunities and rebate application assistance. Request your no-cost audit and energy savings report today!